Thursday, August 22, 2019

Porta3, no. 282, July 2019

A cover with my poster and text which I dedicated to my city, Skopje. "My Skopje Story" published in the architecture, art and design magazine Porta3, no. 282, July 2019




My text "My Skopje Story" and my posters published in the architecture, art and design magazine Porta3, no. 282, July 2019
My text "My Skopje Story" and my posters published in the architecture, art and design magazine Porta3, no. 282, July 2019



The collaboration continues.



with the editor in chief of Porta3 Sanja Radjenovic Jovanovic
Meeting with the editor in chief of Porta3 Sanja Radjenovic Jovanovic and Katerina Spasovska Trpkovskapart of the editorial team of this magazine and Ljupcho Atanasovski manager

A pleasant conversation with inspirational people.

No comments: